Product Features of EZ Order Manager
- Full multi-company, multi-user support.
- Security at company or user level.
- Easily switch between your companies. No need to logout/login.
- Preferences (UI presentation and default values) can be set at company and user level.
- All operations performed within SSL (https) for added security.
- Your (and your customer's) data is backed up daily. Critical tables backed up hourly.
- Servers are in a secure, caged environment.
- All meaningful company information summarized on landing page (My Company).
- Graphic order history.
- Inventory/reorder status.
- List of all open orders and items.
- Current financials of open orders (inventory cost, profit, revenue)
- List of emails sent.
- Automated real-time order updates from your cart or store provider.
- View all your open orders, their status and other info at once.
- Order Status visible at all times.
- Status of each item within an order clearly shown.
- Automatic detection of Back-order items.
- Automatic association to drop-ship supplier.
- Automated printing of documents (Sales Receipt, Invoice, Packing Slip, etc.)
- Batch queuing/printing of newly received orders.
- Automated order data verification for common order fields (address match, PO Box detection, credit card AVS codes, phone/email, etc.).
- Clear and orderly view of all open orders.
- Separation of product items versus fee (non-inventory) items.
- Ability to automatically email customer upon order status changes.
- Next process step clearly defined.
- Orders searchable by a variety of fields (OrderID, UPC, Start/End dates, Credit Card, ShipTo Name, orderStatus, etc.)
- Graphical view of last 7 days, last 30 days and last year
- Statistics available for most frequent items and customers as well as greatest margin or margin percentage.
- Integrated shipping (UPS, USPS). Others available on demand.
- Weight/dimensions determined from inventory item, drop-ship item or company default.
- Automatic package tracking.
- Print/re-print labels
- Itemize package contents, complete multi-package support
- Shipping profit shown for each shipment.
- Instant payments supported.
- Support for a variety of merchant account providers. Others added as needed.
- Automated "charge/capture" of credit card/funds after shipment.
- Imbalance detection and resolution.
Supplier Inventory Management
- Inventory chains (SKU consists of multiple other items)
- Define supplier ordering methods (email or other electronic methods)
- Auto-order for restocking of critical items.
- Restock thresholds (min/max)
- Stock order lists based on individual item criteria you establish.
- Variety of unit-cost methods.
- Several drop-ship suppliers supported. More available on demand.
- Search drop-ship suppliers by UPC, description, make, model, etc.)
- Automatic creation of inventory item when drop-ship supplier item received in order.
- Real-time availability checks if supported by drop-shipper.
- Visually see repeat customers on Orders page (gold star next to name)
- Assign customers to categories you define.
- Create email templates for mass mail advertising by one or more customer categories.
- Clearly see all customer orders and emails that have been sent.
- Manually import or export Orders, customer lists, inventory or supplier information.
- Several data formats available (XML, CSV or HTTP POST)
How it all works
To see how all this works together, view the Order Process Flow diagram.